[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic History

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 05:55:47 PST 2004

My lord, I greet you with great excitement and respect on behalf of my
lord husband.
The Gazettes you have may well be of great service to that website!
What arrangements can we come to that they should be in the right place
to be used?

In Service,
Gerita del Mare

Just the wife . . . .

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross