[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic History

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Mar 25 09:33:01 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 09:24:17PM -0600, Joseph Percer wrote:
> Having just received an old box from a former local here, I have come
> across a rather /large/ stack of Ansteorran Gazettes. I have not, as of
> yet, gone through them, but is anybody acquiring copies to put onto the
> Website (Of the really old ones?) If so, I will be glad to provide you with
> what I have, if it is missing.

I have, somewhere, a list of what Gazettes I'm missing copies of. I'll
go dig it out and email it to you.  I do have a great many more gazettes
than are listed on the website; as I get them scanned (slowly), I'll
likely get them onto a CD (but not online -- I could theoretically stick
page scans into a giant PDF, but the file size turns out into the
'huge' category, since it's essentially one giant picture per page.)

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com