[ANSTHRLD] Documentation Request - Elizabeta di Firenze della Rosa

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Wed Mar 31 14:35:20 PST 2004

Brent Ryder wrote:
> OK, now I have something more definitive. Below is the docs I got from
> St Gabriels. let me know if anything needs changing so I can finish out
> the forms and get them printed for the submitter
>
> Elizabeta    From the Academy of St. Gabriel,
> http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/venice14given.html, Page 4
> of 4, Women’s Given name
>
> di Firenze    From the Academy of St. Gabriel,
> http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/venice14sur.html, Page 2
> of 6, ‘da Firenze’ Locative meaning ‘from Florence’
>
> della Rosa    Descriptive byname, ‘of the Roses’

I think the structure should be  <given name- descriptive or pat.byname
- toponymic>, i.e. <Elizabeta> <della Rosa> <da Firenze>.  Will she mind
switching the name elements around?

This is clear of
# Elisabetta da Firenze * This name was registered in April of 2000 (via
the Middle). Online O & A.
--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.