[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Follow-up

Tim Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon May 3 13:44:38 PDT 2004

While we are on Daud precedents, the one that answers your question is:

[Azure, fretty Or, in bend sinister <two charges> vs. Azure fretty Or]
"Since fretty has been shown to be a charge rather than a field treatment in
period, X.1 does not apply. There is only one CVD, for the addition of the
<charges>." (LoAR 12/90 p.17).

The short answer is that your device is not field only because fretty is a
charge not a field-treatment.  It's a crazy world out there of fret/fretty
precedents.

Timothy of Glastinbury

  _____