[ANSTHRLD] Augmentation?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 13:05:18 PST 2004

I have a few questions that aren't related to the mechanics and procedural requirements to augment arms.  I wasn't at the event, so:

Who was Friedrich?
Who were the people that received the augmentations?
What was the relationship between these people and Friedrich?
What is the significance of using Friedrich's arms as an augmentation for these people?

I'm curious to know the history/motive/significance of this.  I am also very interested to see how these augmentations get designed/incorporated, since Friedrich has a rather interesting device.

~Alden

"Etienne de St. Amaranth" <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:
Between Daniel's write-up and my post, what other questions can I answer?