[ANSTHRLD] Namron Protectorate

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Oct 5 19:38:13 PDT 2004

Hello All,

Just a reminder that Namron Protectorate is this weekend.  I could really use some help with the field heraldry as this is my first event as the Herald.  If you can email me ahead of time if you'll be available to help, I'd greatly appreciate it.  That will let me know just how much hair i don't need to pull out.  I can promise much lubrication of the throat in the evening.  (Of course the refreshments are available whether you herald or not, but if you'd like to think of it as a bribe that's fine too. =) ).  So please come enjoy the hospitality of Namron.

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Sable Storm Pursuivant
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners