[ANSTHRLD] Device help

Paul Matthews pem1968 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 23:39:02 PDT 2004

Greetings All!

A client would like a gold bulldog standing on a red and black checkered field and it doesn't matter which direction the dog faces.

Tentative emblazon being; Checky, gules and sable a bulldog statant or.

Can you designate a bulldog or do do you need to use the generic term?

Secondly, I've looked under beast-dog 1, checky, gules, and sable for conflicts. Is there any other places I should look?

Third, will it pass? If not, any suggestions for the client to help it pass?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Malcolm MacLein,
Silent Trumpet Pursuvient