[ANSTHRLD] Crown consult table and Heraldic Evangelism meeting

Joseph Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 10:41:35 PDT 2004

Galiana would probably beat me for this, but the library wouldn't be a bad
thing to bring, if there were more heralds than just her going. If you could
guarantee this, than it is worth it. Elsewise she might just want to bring
the printed articles, and leave the books at home. Just another suggestion
:)

Daniel, could you email me off list at jpercer at stx.rr.com?

Jayme