[ANSTHRLD] Crown consult table and Heraldic Evangelism meeting

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:57:59 PDT 2004

>But, you should have one really good blue one, two good Rubbermaids and one
>on wheels.  If you don't, then Star has them.

The tiny blue Rubbermaid is full of supplies, and the one on wheels has
computer stuff in it (hooray for scanners and printers) but you're correct,
I do indeed have them.

>More to point, though, is the autocrat going to provide a table?

Yes. I contacted Countess Britta, the autocrat, and she was so good as to
arrange for sheltered table space for us. We'll more than likely be put
under the A&S tent, she said. Look for me there.

Galiana