[ANSTHRLD] AAA submission report - finally.

kobrien@texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Tue Sep 28 15:48:41 PDT 2004

> Forthcoming on the October ILoI
>
> 12. Rose of Nazareth - new name
> 16. Timothy Fairwood - new name
>
> Forthcoming on the November ILoI
>
> 30. Timothy Fairwood - new device
> 31. Rose of Nazareth - new device

Since these items are only one month apart, can we get them to where they go
up on the same LoI (i.e., hold the name one month to go up with the device or
get the device sped up to match up with the name)?

The reason I ask is that the cross-referencing this causes in the Laurel files
is nasty and error-prone.  It's much easier on the Laurel paper-pushing side
of things if the items are at least 3 months apart or are in the same LoI.
That isn't always possible, of course, but we know about these and so might be
able to do something to make them match up - if that's possible within the
kingdom paper-pushing end of things.

Mari