[ANSTHRLD] Crown consultation table

Galiana de Baiona galiana at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 15:55:18 PDT 2004

Your friendly Armillary here again.

Heartened by the promise of help, I've managed to distill The Nine into one
box (fortunately with handles) for the upcoming no-frills consult table in
Trelac. I'll be bringing the basics on English, French, Italian, Scottish,
and Welsh,* as well as the folders with other cultures. Anything we can't do
on-site will be written down and farmed out. I'll be bringing my
computerized hoo-hah as well for on-site conflict checks.

If you're planning on coming to help out, do me a favor and let me know.
(Thanks Johann!)

I return you to your regularly scheduled listserv.

Galiana

* - You know, things like Black and Withycombe, Morlet and de Felice. If
there is a book you want to specifically request I bring, speak up before
Thursday afternoon or it's staying home.

~~
Ieu sui Galiana qu'amas l'aura...
An it gaineth me no garland of green, but it ben of withies wrought.