[ANSTHRLD] AAA submission report - finally.

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Tue Sep 28 21:54:16 PDT 2004

I remember a submitter who had a name in submission and who came by the
consultation table at AAA.  He had added an element to his name to clear an
earlier conflict.  I think that was this guy.

If I'm remembering correctly, he said that dropping "of York" was fine if
"of York" was a problem.  And maybe that he even preferred the simpler
form.  But I can't recall for certain.  I sent him over to someone (Medb?
Borek?) who dealt with the kingdom stuff.  Does anyone recall?  If so, we
should pass on the info to Laurel.

Primary comments have closed on the June LoI.  Secondary comments go
through 9/30.  I'm still working on my LoC and can forward the info if
someone has it.

Mari