[ANSTHRLD] Star weighs in...

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 20:47:56 PDT 2004

Let me throw in 2 coppers more on the Optio please.

Could it be possible, since it looks like there is
going to need to be a rework of some sort on the name,
to set the award up to be an armigious award to those
areas covered by the Marshalate?  Something structured
like a Thistle?  If I remember, someone else came up
with that idea in an earlier posting.  That way you
would get the "(award name goes here) for (pick
one)Chilvarlic/Rapier/Esquestrian/Archery/Thrown
Weapons".

I realize that it has more or less been "announced" as
a chiv award, but this could put a stop to a flurry of
AoA level awards for all the "fighting" groups.

William

--- "Etienne de St. Amaranth" <star at ansteorra.org>