[ANSTHRLD] Star weighs in...

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 14 07:28:37 PDT 2004

At 10:47 PM 9/13/2004, you wrote:
>Let me throw in 2 coppers more on the Optio please.
>
>Could it be possible, since it looks like there is
>going to need to be a rework of some sort on the name,
>to set the award up to be an armigious award to those
>areas covered by the Marshalate?

Possible but not likely this time.  I know the Crown asked the White Scarf
circle if they had any AoA level recognition interest this past weekend and
there did not appear to be such interest (as it has been relayed to
me).  At this time, this award will be heavy combat oriented.  Also, one
person wrote me privately and explained that (as opposed to the Sable
Thistle which is simply a symbol) a Roman/Latin specific award really
doesn't fit with the Rapier community personas.  I can understand that
perspective.

Etienne