[ANSTHRLD] Request for information re arms and award of arms

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 18 15:29:08 PDT 2005

There is absolutely no requirement for a person to have received an AoA before registering a device.  I am not sure where that rumor started, but it is poppycock.

As for wearing favors, I am aware of no requirement for a fighter to carry a favor, but that does not mean it is not a concept that should not be encouraged.  I am all for anything that can increase the level of pageantry at events.

Alasdair