[ANSTHRLD] New to SCA Name and Device Help

Tricia Dyer dire_tricia at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 10:43:56 PST 2005

Hi I am new to the SCA and am atempting to put together my Device and
Name

I have done research on the web and would like some help.
I dont want to submit something that will just be bounced.

the Name I have chosen is

  Éadaoin an Einigh inghean Roibeirt

Given Name - Éadaoin - Pronunciation is like Nadine drop the N

By Name - an Einigh - feminine Descriptive by name means the Hospitable

  Surname - inghean Roibeirt - Daughter to Robert

most of my documentation is from
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/mari/AnnalsIndex/Feminine/Etain.shtml
Index of Names in Irish Annals:
by Mari Elspeth nic Bryan (Kathleen M. O'Brien)

the device is simple
Vert, a Bowen cross and a chief potenty argent.

Ok so what do you think
Be brutal.... I want to get it through the first time so the harder
you are on it now will help me in the long run....
Thanks for any help

Cheers