[ANSTHRLD] New to SCA Name and Device Help

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:45:04 PST 2005

_DEVICE_ --
Consider the following potential conflicts (via semi-manual search of local copy of 1Q2005 O&A):
  a.. Marcello li Donnici|9902R|d|Vert, on a cross formy quadrate argent a compass star gules.||CRAC:1:argent:spa|FIELD:vert|STAR:1:gules:of 8:t2:tertiary:unc|VT
1 for addition of chief, 1/2 for tertiary (star on cross).  Depends on "formy quadrate" vs. "Bowen" (memory sez clear, I don't have the cross vs. cross conflict table memorized or at immediate hand)
  a.. Margaret Malise de Kyrkyntolaghe|9102M|d|Vert, on a Celtic cross argent a marguerite blossom azure seeded Or.||CRAC:1:argent:charged:spa|FIELD:vert|FLOWER-MULTI-PETALED:azure:tertiary|VT
1 for addition of chief, 1/2 for tertiary (flower on cross).  Depends on "Celtic" vs. "Bowen" (memory sez clear, I don't have the cross vs. cross conflict table memorized or at immediate hand)
  a.. Muirgel Camshron|9506E|d|Vert, a Celtic cross and on a chief dovetailed argent a harp azure.||CHIEF:argent:charged:dovetailed|CRAC:1:argent:spna|FIELD:vert|HARP:1:azure:tertiary|VT
1 for charged chief with differing line of division, probable 1 for "Celtic" vs. "Bowen".  (Noting also that there are many other existing registrations with charged chiefs that have only a simple line of division and other types of cross -- certainly hope someone besides me will also review same!)

_NAME_ --
Appears at least close (caveat:  I Am Not A Gaelic Maven); I'm currently working off-line due to line-sharing (dialup), and so can't double-check some notes about possible needs for lenition -- which I for one at best half understand.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen