[ANSTHRLD] OT: A Friend Needs Help

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Mon Dec 26 08:27:02 PST 2005

This is an off-topic request.

Mark Nichols, a friend and former member of our Shire who moved away awhile back
with his wife Barbara and son Morgan phoned me today in fairly desperate
straits.  His wife, a cancer survivor, is now diagnosed again as terminal, and
he feels driven to explore medical alternatives ASAP.

He has found a clinic in Tijuana, Mexico called The Oasis of Hope,
http://oasisofhope.com/ , needs to find someone who lives near enough to there
to do a scouting run -- a walk-through of the place -- to make sure (before he
drags his wife out there from Georgia) that it appears to be a good facility. As
a result, I am posting to any of my lists with members in that area of the
country.

If you might be willing to do this favor for him, please email him at
hermit66(at)yahoo(dot)com and let him know.  If you know someone who might be
willing, please pass the word, and feel free to cross-post this missive as
needed.

Sometimes we have to rely upon the kindness of strangers.....or extended family.
~

Meistres Bronwen o Gydweli, Lambent Herald, Meridies

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~