[ANSTHRLD] Question about LoIs.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Dec 29 08:37:14 PST 2005

Greetings, maybe someone here can clear up my confusion.  I was looking over the latest LoARs and came across a discrepancy (I think).  Here is what I have found

For the July 2005 LoAR the Ansteorran LoI decided upon was listed as dated 24-Mar-05.  For the August 2005 LoAR nothing was listed for Ansteorra. (Ok, before you get too picky Daniel, yes there was a reblazon listed, but no LoI was shown.)  For the September  2005 LoAR nothing was listed for Ansteorra.  Now the August and September cover letters both show that the October decision meeting decided upon the Ansteorran LoI from 23-Jun-05.

Now, with the background out of the way, my question:  What happened to the LoI dated 25-May-05?  I find it listed on the Ansteorran CoH website, but no mention of it in the Laurel letters.  Am I just missing something?  I did see that the July LoI was redated to November, but I see nothing about a problem with May.

With much confusion,
Alasdair