[ANSTHRLD] Conflicts with chevronnels?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 15:00:32 PST 2005

Greetings,
I've never submitted a badge before, but I would like to submit one which deals
with part of my registered device - Purpure and Or, chevronnels flory braced
and in chief two wyverns statant adorsed counterchanged.  It was registered
back in the 90's.  I believe I have the blazon correct, perhaps not the order.

I would like to submit a badge with the chevronnels flory on it.  I don't know
how conflicts work with badges, but would it be better to send it 'Fieldless,
chevronnels flory braced Or' or 'Purpure, chevronnels flory braced Or' ?  I
have no way of checking conflicts other than this list at present and I would
like to know before taking the time to draw it up on the form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I also have the device and a mock up of
the chevronnels flory braced Or that I can attach if you email me privately.

Thank you,
Honorable Lady Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre
Barony of the Steppes

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.