[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

agnarr agnarr at cox.net
Tue Feb 1 20:25:29 PST 2005

Well...

I am not a herald per see...

But here is my input after looking over the listed activities that are to be
covered with this Award.

I cannot help but notice that there is only a few items that is required in
all of these activities - and one of them is a gauntlet or glove.  So as a
name - how about the Sable Gauntlet of Ansteorra?

Would is this be a conflict with the Kings Gauntlet of Ansteorra and/or the
Queens Glove of Ansteorra?

Agnarr Thorvaldsson