[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 2 11:54:36 PST 2005

I'm finally getting to run through the postings today so there will likely
be several replies by me in a row.

At this point, I can say with certainty that TRM are not interested in
doing this to the Falcon.  The Falcon was originally a "really impressed
the Crown" award as opposed to a ranking item.  In more recent history, it
appears like it has become almost a pre-req for several Centurion
selections.  This new award should allow it to return its original function.

Etienne