[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Feb 9 20:56:39 PST 2005

    Vert, three tridents argent.
or
    Per bend vert and sable, three tridents argent.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. <rapierman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hmmm....I don't find anything that even comes remotely close to
> "three tridents argent" with any field.  Daniel, double check on
> that if you would, please.

If you insist ...

Consider
    Vert, in pale a trident issuant from a flame argent. Katherine
    Locha Dhuibh (4/2004 AEth)

I dislike the Siridean MacLachlan ruling in the December 2003 LoAR, in
part because I find it long and confusing.  I'm leaning towards it
being two CDs regardless of the precedent: one for number of primary
charges, and since three charges could be in pale, one for an unforced
change of arrangement.

Medb, long skinny objects were often put in pile.  It does fill the
space better and it's not common in the SCA.  Could you ask the
submitter whether they'd prefer that?

Danel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com