[ANSTHRLD] cross question

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 09:04:57 PST 2005

I have a question about a celtic cross charge.  Is there a default picture for a celtic cross (Pic Dic perhaps)?  I have a submitter who wishes to register a device with a celtic cross and the way she has drawn it, it is best described as an equal-armed celtic cross potent.  The ends of the cross arms are clearly "T" in shape.  I've seen various celtic crosses that have all manner of different ends to the cross arms, and wanted to check if there was any particular verbage I should use.  Granted, the emblazon is what is important, and not so much the blazon, but I'd like to get the blazon as close to correct as possible.

Thanks,
Alden