[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for Queen's Champion/ Wimpy monthly report

Hedwig Seiffensider lochherald at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:52:15 PDT 2005

Alden,
 Coronation (my first) was an excellent experience. I did a "practice" court
report form for each Court ceremony. After Court I talked with Modius and he
told me I did well but not to bother turning them in. If you want I can scan
them later and e-mail them to you.
 I am doing my best to be at Queen's so I can say I'll try and help perhaps
but don't put me down in stone. I have nothing that happened at all in June
and I can not figure out how to make the pdf. file allow me to fill it in. I
also need to find out what the financial report/status is. Let me know what
else you need or if I need to do anything else.
--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",

Hedwig Seiffender

motto:
"Everyone deserves a clear path to the bathroom"