[ANSTHRLD] Device help

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Sat Jun 11 14:26:25 PDT 2005

No, that's not a separate layer, so the contrast rule doesn't apply.  It's
not a green thing layed heraldically on top of a purple thing; it's a purple
thing with green frou-frou layed on a white thing.

I'm not sure how to blazon it, but as given, it's very reminiscent (but
clear) of Mistress Alisandre Oliphant: " Argent, an elephant passant
purpure, armed Or, on a chief embattled purpure three annulets Or".
Mistress Alisandre is an Ansteorran peer who is still occasionally seen.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin