[ANSTHRLD] Kingdom Fall Arts Symposium

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 9 07:21:44 PDT 2005

	The Barony of Bryn Gwlad (Austin, Texas) will be hosting the Kingdom Fall
Arts Symposium,  Saturday, September 10 and is currently looking for
instructors as well as for attendees.  This is a chance to hold classes
that are more in-depth for people who have the basic skills of a craft or
interest and are now looking for further more detailed information. Classes
can be from 30 minutes to 2 hours long and on virtually any subject.   We
have a wonderful site with ample classroom space plus space for some
outside activities.  If you have a class you'd like to teach or if you have
any questions please feel free to contact me. Some of the classes we've
already lined up include "Fixed poetic forms", "Minnesang and Minnelied", a
Norse naming practises class, and a roundtable on Norse persona's from
different areas and times.  I need to have the class schedule down by July
22 for inclusion in the Black Star.  I know this is fairly close to the
Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, but for those people who will be at
Pennsic, you still have a time and place to teach a class.  I'd love to be
able tooffer some more in depth classes in heraldry.

For any questions and concerns, please contact me.

Clare RosMuire St. John
nweders at mail.utexas.edu
class co-ordinator