[ANSTHRLD] Kingdom Fall Arts Symposium

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 17 08:12:06 PDT 2005

Greetings,

The Kingdom Fall Arts Symposium is being held September 10 in the Barony of
Bryn Gwlad.  THe Fall Symposium was set up to encourage more in depth
classes or what could be called intermediate level classes. As class
co-ordinator,  I would love to have a few heraldry classes included this
year.  Mistress Gunnora has graciously offered to teach a Norse Naming
Class and I have several excellent calligraphy and illumination classes as
well but can always use more.

If you are interested in teaching or you have an idea of who I could ask if
they would be willing, I'd love it.

Thanks very much.

Clare