[ANSTHRLD] Graphics, please?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Mar 2 10:05:22 PST 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 'hurl of fir trees couped'

*blink*  Do you mean a "hurst", a small collection of trees, usually
shown conjoined?

> I don't have the software (or CD) that has images of charges that
> most heralds have.  How would I obtain it?

I have heard of no CD of images of charges.

There is _A Pictorial Dictionary of Heraldry_ by Bruce and Akagawa.
It is a copyrighted book, but a fair number of images make it into SCA
armory anyway.  A fair number of heralds have it (in the Steppes,
Borek and Da'ud certainly do).  I think it can be ordered from the SCA
stock clerk.

Daniel de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com