[ANSTHRLD] looking for field heralds

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 05:22:48 PST 2005

My fellow heralds (and non-heralds lurking on this list),

Stargate Baronial is only three weeks away, and I am still looking for an individual to coordinate
field heralds for the lists, as well as field herald volunteers.  Field heralding is a great way
to get involved in heraldry, without needing a lot of experience.  If you are planning on
attending Stargate Baronial (and the investiture of our new Baron & Baroness), and would be
willing to donate some of your time to heralding, please contact me as soon as possible.  I can be
reached via email at alden_drake at sbcglobal.net, or by phone at 713-858-9953.

Yours in service,
Lord Alden Drake
Event Steward