[ANSTHRLD] Items that were registered :) and returned :(

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Wed Mar 23 21:12:35 PST 2005

I believe these are the conflicts you requested.  Get Daniel to double check
them.  I have been around too many Vikings lately.  They count items as 1,
2, 3, ... many.

Magnus

Cassandra Cernakova May of 1985 (via the West):
Purpure, six crescents in annulo argent.

Cáelán mac Meic Craith January of 1997 (via Caid):
Quarterly vert and sable, four crescents argent.

Ramon de la Vega February of 2000 (via An Tir):
Per saltire vert and sable, four crescents conjoined in cross points inward
argent.