[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Checkl Request - Sable, a semy of lozenges argent

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Fri May 13 07:36:20 PDT 2005

> Looking for a conflict check for, "Sable, a semy of lozenges argent".
> Barring this they harped on the need for there to be seven or
> more lozenges on the field.
>
> I found a couple of things that were close, but I think they
> are clear. Let me know what you all find

You missed the obvious one:

Name: Geneviève de Lironcourt
Type of Registration: Device
Kingdom of Registration: Ansteorra     Date of Registration: 11/02
Blazon/Notes: Sable, semy of lozenges argent.

Unless this is your submittor, they'll need to try adding another charge to
the design.
BTW, there is also this one that uses a semy:

Name: Magnus Stewart
Type of Registration: Device
Kingdom of Registration: Atlantia     Date of Registration: 03/92
Blazon/Notes: Sable, a semy of lozenges on a bordure argent, three lozenges
sable.

In service,

Eirik