[ANSTHRLD] warranting test for heralds

nweders@mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:08:20 PST 2005

The Revised branch Warranting Class test is in testing mode.  I've gone
over it and made some changes.  I know of one group who will be doing a
class and testing it out. (Hmm, is that Beta testing?)  If any of the other
groups are planning on teaching one in any time soon please let me know and
I will be happy to send you a copy.  I've had a few people go over it and
comment so hopefully it should be finalized relatively soon.

Anyone who does use it, I would be grateful if they send any suggestions to
me.
Once finalized it will replace any other test for the administrative
education of the local heralds.

I am also interested in staring to develop some Basic Heraldry classes that
people can pull from the education page and use to as introduction to basic
heraldry for non-heralds, interested people and such.  If you have any that
you have used and would like to see added, please contact me.

We've also begun work on The Book of the Herald which will eventually be an
on-line source for people in our kingdom who would like a reference.  If
you are interested in contributing to it we'd love to have you.

Thanks,

Clare
Tressure