[ANSTHRLD] Confkict check and Blazon

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Tue Nov 15 06:35:20 PST 2005

Gules, a frog Or and a chief embattled sable.
sable should be in the lower case, and tergient is the default posture
for a frog.

However, ou missed the fact that this is color-on-color.  The chief is a
peripheral charge that lies upon the field, and so must have adequate
contract with it.

Fewer and larger embattlements would also be preferable, even assuming
the tincture of the chief is changed.
~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~