[ANSTHRLD] Question on Name submission...

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Tue Nov 8 18:45:22 PST 2005

Yes dear, but I followed every link and found no precedents searcher.
It's hard for me to see right now anyway, but I don't think I missed
anything, including that the site had been moved.  The only link to
precedents (off of the old page) came up dead.
~

Bronwen

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled
coronet counterchanged]

~