[ANSTHRLD] Question on Name submission...

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Nov 8 19:25:02 PST 2005

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Mistress Bronwen <mistressbronwen at solhaven.com> wrote:
> > <http://www.radix.net/~herveus/>
>
> Yes dear, but I followed every link and found no precedents
> searcher.  It's hard for me to see right now anyway, but I don't
> think I missed anything, including that the site had been moved.
> The only link to precedents (off of the old page) came up dead.

"hard for me to see right now anyway"?  I hope it's not serious or
long-lasting!

The LoAR search box is in the middle:

 Use Google to search the LoAR archive
 [img] [ inurl:/heraldry/loar/ inurl:.html OR inurl:.htm  + ]  [Google Search]

 ( ) WWW (*) sca.org

The "+" is not in the page iself: you type in the text to search for
where I put the "+".

<http://www.morsulus.org> consists almost entirely of that search
area.

Daniel Lindicolinum
--
"Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com