[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 12:51:22 PST 2005

Lord Iaen,

I wasn't asking Star to weigh in on Guardians or Bella Luce. The Shire of
Seawinds has the Company of the Sable Ram, which recognizes people for
exceptional service. It is somewhat similar to the Guardians of the Gate,
only, the Shire is usually not polled. The company members make the
selections on their own. I was simply asking Star for her opinion.. Sorry
for any confusion my post might've made.

Jayme