[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Nov 13 14:54:42 PST 2005

Sorry had to resend.

Jayme, no confusion involved.  I am familiar with the Company of the Sable Ram.  Yes they are very similar.  We do not always ask for suggestions from the populace, just like to keep a finger on what the rest of members of the Shire think.  Heck, we even had someone who put in their own name.  Needless to say.  More than anything my post was more of a brief description of what we are and how we pick potentials.  It was also done to show that they do fit within the parameters that Kihe set forth.  As for Star's opinion I for one would be glad to hear and read the advice given.

Iaen Mor
John Moore