[ANSTHRLD] Shires and Thank Yous

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Tue Nov 15 10:44:14 PST 2005

tmcd at panix.com wrote:

>  Should Zodiacus start keeping track of local stuff?

*No*, but it wouldn't hurt to list names and local awards in the
Notes section.  I did that recently.  If local files get (insert
your favorite disaster here) and a date and event can be remembered
the report could be traced *if* the herald mentioned it in the
notes.  I don't know what is done with the paperwork after we send
in reports so this may not be a good idea.

Just my two cents.
--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.