[ANSTHRLD] Update from Star

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 18:29:45 PDT 2005

As many of you know, Etienne became the newest Sable Rondel at Crown this
past weekend.  I know that I have already sent out some heart felt thank
you's to him on his service, but I would like to thank him again for his
service and for the report that he handed over to me for my first GOofS
meeting. We have started to make the smooth transition of this office with a
great start.

For Etienne, a hearty Vivat!

Now, on to business.

Transition of the office and file transfers will take place the weekend of
Namron Protectorate.  I will not be at any other events in October.  My son
is a senior in high school and plays tightend.  Friday night football games
make for sleepy herald on Saturday.  In November, I will be going to the
Tournament of the Order of the Rose, Three Kings, and Autumn Melees.  Please
find me and come say hello.  I am eager to make sure that I can put face and
name together for as many heralds and scribes as possible.

Email has been transferred today or will be tomorrow.

I look forward to working with you all in the future.

Know that I remain a faithful servant,
Medb Liath
Star