[ANSTHRLD] Update from Star

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 18:40:10 PDT 2005

I want to echo the thank you to Etienne for his tenor as Star Principal
Herald.  This is not an easy office to hold and there are many sacrafices
that have to be made.  Etienne enjoy your time as Sable Roundel, for the
days go by quickly.

Medb, good luck on your journey to lead the College of Heralds.  Remember
the ones that have come before you and remember those who will come after
you.

In service,
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita