[ANSTHRLD] conflict check please

Hedwig Seiffensider lochherald at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:03:09 PDT 2005

Oh my my such dry wit we all have this day. I would like the learned advice
and help from any herald that is willing. (But sage in cornbread dressing is
just the thing to round out the flavors!)
Hedwig

 On 10/4/05, tmcd at panix.com <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Hedwig Seiffensider <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I wanted the opinion of the sage heralds here on the list
> >
> > The sage heralds?
> > Does that mean the ones that smell good and make
> > food better, or the ones that are ground up and
> > rubbed until we are powder?
>
> Artemisia is a genus that includes sage plants, Sage Herald is one of
> that kingdom's titles, and Wormwood Pursuivant is too (and is also in
> the sage family). So I guess Hedwig only wants advice from
> Artemisians. Athenais? Yin Mei Li? Are you here?
>
> Danihel de Lindecolina
> --
> "Me, I love the USA; I never miss an episode." -- Paul "Fruitbat" Sleigh
> Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com

In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",

Hedwig Seiffender

motto:
"Everyone deserves a clear path to the bathroom"