[ANSTHRLD] conflict check please

Yin Mei Li yinmeili at ida.net
Wed Oct 5 08:51:00 PDT 2005

> > > --- Hedwig Seiffensider <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I wanted the opinion of the sage heralds here on the list

> > On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > The sage heralds?
> > Does that mean the ones that smell good and make
> > food better, or the ones that are ground up and
> > rubbed until we are powder?

> On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Daniel de Lincoln wrote:
> Artemisia is a genus that includes sage plants, Sage Herald is one of
> that kingdom's titles, and Wormwood Pursuivant is too (and is also in
> the sage family).  So I guess Hedwig only wants advice from
> Artemisians.  Athenais?  Yin Mei Li?  Are you here?

You rang?  Daniel is correct about the titles and one of the reasons for
their choosing them.  Although Athenais' title is Golden Pillar and Yin's
title is, for the moment, Octofoil.

YIS
-- Yin Mei Li
(still wading through messages after a 4 day absence, and promising Valerie
only one more minute before she can go to work...)