[ANSTHRLD] Gazette Subscriptions

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 18:49:28 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

Just a friendly reminder to all of you local heralds and other interested heralds that soon, we will soon be taking renewals for the Ansteorran Gazette and at just 1 dollar per copy, it is a bargain!

I always thought that the copies I printed out were the best, until I became Asterisk and learned that the ones that get mailed to me where really great.  They are two sided, so the notebook doesn't fill up as fast.  The cardstock helps me to separate them month by month. And besides that, it was just really cool to get something in the mail that was not junk mail or a bill.  It was hard to give up the ones sent to Asterisk so I got my own subscription that I don't have to pass along with the office files.

Each local herald should seriously consider getting branch subscription as they provide a myriad of educatoinal information.

Obelisk will announce the subscription renewal period and where and when to send along your checks.

I got my Ansteorran Gazette, do you have yours?
Medb, Star