[ANSTHRLD] Device Research

"Süren Ünegen (Majestic Fox)" commander at mongounegen.com
Tue Sep 20 12:11:08 PDT 2005

Greetings,
I have spent some time trying to find any possible conflicts with the
device I am submitting. So far the only possible conflict I can find is;
Kunrad Fuchs
The following device associated with this name was registered in June of
1994 (via the Middle): *Per chevron argent and azure, in chief two fox's
masks gules and a chief embattled azure.*

My device would read as: *Per chevron vert and or, in chief two fox's
masks argent, in base a compass star sable.*

Is there enough differences here to avoid a conflict? Any input here
would be very welcome.

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen