[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for the Crown Tourney's Court Report

Lucianna Maria di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:58:58 PDT 2006

I am learning. My next court, I will know that I can get with the Court
Herald BEFORE court is held, so that I can get the names correct. As it is,
I have a list of phonetically spelled names, that were written in the dark,
to try to find the correct people to attach. The Ansteorran Order of
Precedence did not work as well as I had hoped. *sighs* Could someone please
assist me in getting the correct names into my report, so that I can turn in
it?

Sounds like:
Lady Vara Sigurdsdottir
Ilari Rhiannon
Britter Herald
Diane DeLock Alendre
Jeanviave De La Ganva
Centurian Richard
Morgan Buchanon

Many, many thanks for any assistance
Lucianna
Herald of Elfsea

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them