[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for the Crown Tourney's Court Report

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Tue Apr 4 13:28:12 PDT 2006

> I am learning. My next court, I will know that I can get with the Court
> Herald BEFORE court is held, so that I can get the names correct. As it
> is, I have a list of phonetically spelled names, that were written in the
> dark, to try to find the correct people to attach. The Ansteorran Order of
> Precedence did not work as well as I had hoped. *sighs* Could someone
> please assist me in getting the correct names into my report, so that
> I can turn in it?
>
> Sounds like:
> Lady Vara Sigurdsdottir
> Ilari Rhiannon
> Britter Herald

I could not find anything like these three.  I wonder if some of them are
fairly new folks w/o registered names.

For some of the ones below, I recognized their names from submissions I
processed while I was Bordure, so I could find them easily.

> Diane DeLock Alendre

Probably: Dyan du Lac des Calandres

> Jeanviave De La Ganva

Probably: Geneviève del Gamba