[ANSTHRLD] device blazon question

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:42:05 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the list,
You will find at the following web address you will find the pictures of two
device ideas I was given last night.  The one on the bottom I don't have a
problem with the blazon...the one on the top is the issue for me.  I am
still new enough I that I'm not sure how to word it or if it is even a
workable idea.  Please note I have not yet begun to conflict check
these...I' am still working on the blazon.  The chosen colors are argent and
gules.  Any help would be more than appreciated...thank you all...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/melissa_phobia/album?.dir=/f5d9&.src=ph&.tok=phF_PvEBpneQDxCD

--
"zum Traum" (to The Dream),
Frau Hedwig von Luneborg

Ehre und Aufgabe
(honor & duty)

Great is the road I climb, but the garland offered by an easier effort is
not worth the gathering.
- Propertius