[ANSTHRLD] device blazon question

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Apr 19 10:22:04 PDT 2006

Hedwig wrote:
> You will find at the following web address you will find the
> pictures of two device ideas I was given last night.  The one
> on the bottom I don't have a problem with the blazon...the
> one on the top is the issue for me.  I am still new enough I
> that I'm not sure how to word it or if it is even a workable
> idea.  Please note I have not yet begun to conflict check
> these...I' am still working on the blazon.  The chosen colors
> are argent and gules.  Any help would be more than
> appreciated...thank you all...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/melissa_phobia/album?.dir=/f5d9&.src=ph&.tok=p
hF_PvEBpneQDxCD

The one on the top is unregisterable. :)

It's impossible to say if those top thingies are meant to be a saltire
fimbriated drawn wayyyy too narrow, or a chevron reversed fimbriated drawn
wayyyy too narrow and too high (or not high enough, depending). The actual
chevron could MAYBE be cotised, but I still think that's drawn badly.

If they want straight lines and butterflies, there are other options. I'm
currently fond of bars gemel at the moment.

-Emma