[ANSTHRLD] Help Needed on: The correct spelling of names for the Crown Tourney's Court Report

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 4 14:28:41 PDT 2006

--- Lucianna Maria di Boniface <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am learning. My next court, I will know that I can get with the Court
> Herald BEFORE court is held, so that I can get the names correct.

Odds are, the court herald will not give out any award information BEFORE court is held.  While
your intentions may be honest, the court herald will keep any awards to be presented a closely
guarded secret to prevent any leak of information.  I would recommend that you wait until AFTER
court, and then approach the court herald and ask if you can compare court reports and make any
corrections you need to make.  Then, go and get the court report signed by the Crown/Nobles (to
make it official).  If you can't get accurate spellings on names, just make a note of that fact on
the report before you mail it in to Zodiacus and Sable Scroll.  They can compare it to any other
reports they receive for that event and get proper spellings.

In service,
Alden Drake
Solstice Herald